2.17.2007

Image Labeler


I am on a roll today.

I created this little Flash tool, the Image Labeler, for a training session on Flash. I want instructors to come out of my training session with something useful. Hope this is useful. It is learning tool, so it might not be the absolute best way to set up a component like this, but I think it will show participants fundamental aspects of Flash and actionscript. If they want to learn more, picking this component apart is, I hope, a nice way to learn. If they just want to customize the labeler, that's also very much a possibility.

The Image Labeler is an image hot-spot annotation tool. Roll over the image to see the label associatied with that area of the image. Currently, as many as 50 hot-spots can be added to each screen, but this number is rather arbirtrary. Try out the example linked above to see what I mean.

No comments: