4.29.2012

Google Forms Doodle

I attended a conference earlier this month and was recently flipping through some of the handouts. I attended one session that covered useful tools for educators that included Google forms and other applications. I was a little bored and started doodling.
Form Element Guys
(click for a larger image)

I was having fun making these little characters out of the various web form elements. I could imagine a whole animated series with these guys. Need to explore more characters. Submit Button Nose? And some personality traits could correspond to their physical natures. TextArea Cyclops would always have a lot to say. And Radio Eyes might be extremely stubborn - only accepting one answer or point of view. I can't wait for the first episode in which Checkbox Eyes and Dropdown Mouth collaborate on what ingredients to add to a large pot of soup.